At present we do not deliver outside Ireland. We deliver to the whole Irish Mainland (Ireland and Northern Ireland). If you require delivery to the outer Islands of Ireland, then email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote or we can leave the goods at the ferry.
CAN I VIEW ANY OF THE PRODUCTS BEFORE I MAKE A PURCHASE?
Unfortunately you cannot view product(s) before you make a purchase. Beds.ie is a online service dedicated to the fast and efficient sale and delivery of beds and accessories, allowing our customers to purchase the bed of their dreamz from the comfort of their own home.
HOW DO I DISPOSE OF MY OLD PRODUCTS? SERVICE SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID!
We are pleased to offer an Old Bed Removal service. This service involves the removal and disposal of your old bed in an environmentally friendly manner. The charge for this is 40 Euros per Divan Bed/Mattress. We will also remove and dispose of bed-frames in this price if they have been fully disassembled by you prior to the delivery. We will disassemble them for you but this will also be charged at 40 Euro per item.
E.g. Mattress and Bed-frame which has been disassembled – cost of removal – Euro 40.
Mattress and Bed-frame which has not been disassembled – cost of Removal – Euro 80.
We will also only charge Euro 40 for a set of bunk beds inclusive of 2 single mattresses if the bunks have been disassembled prior to our arrival.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I PLACE AN ORDER?
When submitting an order, the following procedures apply:
1. Select Products.
2. Choose options such as selecting extras i.e. old bed removal or assembly.
3. Add to product to cart.
4. You will be able to view your cart as soon as products are added, however if you wish to add more products to your cart, then click "continue shopping".
5. In your shopping cart, you can adjust quantities as necessary and then click "Update Shopping Cart". When you are satisfied with all your products, then proceed to checkout.
6. If you are a new customer, you can choose either to checkout as a guest or register and be given an opportunity to create a username and password so that you can skip this step the next time you use the site.
For pre-registered customers, enter your existing login details and your billing and shipping details will automatically appear.
7. If you are not a previous customer, then you need to enter billing details and shipping details - you can choose to have the goods delivered to the same address as your billing address or choose to have the goods delivered to an alternative delivery address. If you have chosen to register you may then create a unique username and password and be remembered on the site next time.
8. Click on the "Continue" button.
9. Choose payment method
10.Enter appropriate details as prompted on the screen.
11. Click on the "Continue" button.
12. Review page appears. This allows you to carefully review your order to ensure appropriate information has been entered.
13. Click "Place Order" button. On clicking this you are agreeing to Terms and Conditions of beds.ie.
14. Order is complete. You will be able to view your order results. If your submitted order is successful, then you will receive a confirmation email. However if the order is unsuccessful, then you will be prompted with which action to take e.g. possibly changing payment details.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES BEDS.IE ACCEPT?
Beds.ie accepts all major credit/debit cards such as MasterCard, Visa and Laser and now also accept PayPal. We also accept cheques which must be cleared with the bank before any products are dispatched.
HOW SECURE IS BEDS.IE SITE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING PAYMENTS VIA CREDIT CARD?
This website takes every precaution to protect our users information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information such as a credit card number, that information is encrypted and protected. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing".
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM UNSURE ABOUT A PURCHASE I MAKE FROM BEDS.IE?
If you are unsure about a purchase, you must state this to one of our delivery personnel on delivery of the product(s), so that the original packaging of the product will not be removed. You have 14 days from delivery date to notify beds.ie if you want to return your product, however there may be a collection charge which will be deducted from your refund. Beds.ie will not accept the products back if they are NOT sealed in their original packaging. This does not apply to faulty items or those items which may not be as described but if the goods are found to be faulty on delivery, the items should be returned with the driver and reported to beds.ie while the driver is still present.
DOES BEDS.IE DELIVER AT THE WEEKENDS?
Yes - Beds.ie can arrange to deliver to the greater Dublin Area on a Saturday. Please state this request in the comment box when placing your order. This may incur an additional charge, which should be agreed before delivery.
IS THERE A DELIVERY CHARGE ON ALL YOUR PRODUCTS?
Most of our products are delivered free; however some areas and small orders may incur a small delivery charge.
WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I GET THE BED OF MY DREAMZ?
You should let your bed air for at least 24 hours with no packaging or covers on it.
DO MATTRESSES NEED TURNED OVER AND HOW OFTEN?
Most mattresses require regular turning to ensure even wear and tear once a week for the first month and at least once a month thereafter. Beds.ie also offer a comprehensive range of non-turn options which may only need rotating from time to time while others may need to be turned once or twice a year. If you are unsure - please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to advise you.
Due to restrictions placed upon us by some of our Manufacturers we are unable to list online all the products available to beds.ie. Just let us know what we can do to help you find the bed of your dreamz by completing an email request form (Can’t find the bed of your dreamz) or emailing us directly at email@example.com alternatively just give us a call!